Saturday 9 March 2019

Listen to the Heart

Hi Ria,


It was nice meeting with you today. This letter might seem like a formal letter, but I am trying to convey that I like you very much.
Listen to the Heart by Prasahnt V Shrivastava


It is of course too early, but I do not want to waste a bunch of several months before coming to a conclusion to gather the courage to express my love to you.

If you wonder how did I realize that I love you so early, you are correctly amazed at it. And here, let me tell you my way of making selections in life -- I simply ask my heart and the first response I get is the best of the lot. Because the first response is always pure. The successive responses are always contaminated as by that time the stupid brain wakes up and tries to control the heart.

I have made it clear to you. I know you may have a different opinion about me and that is perfectly fair. You might not be sure, if you like me or not, which is fine with me as well. But, if you try my way of getting the right answers, you will come to know that you too love me.

So, if you want to avoid loving me, just wait, and soon you will start discovering a thousand reasons to hate and reject me.

In my case, I've begun on a positive note and any further suggestions from my brain are totally not welcomed.

I'm not associating this with any future commitment. Commitment would need a mutual consent and I cannot take that from my side.

I just expressed my love and if you feel the same, express it. We can use brains later, if needed, right now let the heart win!



Your's

Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice meeting you!

Prashant V Shrivastava Hi, It was nice interacting with you. I had thought that it would be a formal pre-wedding meetings , but I...