Sunday 31 March 2019

Nice meeting you!


Prashant V Shrivastava
Hi,

It was nice interacting with you. I had thought that it would be a formal pre-wedding meetings, but I feel that it was much better in all ways.

I am not sure how our destinies proceed further with respect to our possible relationship, but I thought to tell you that you won my heart with those amazing gestures. I am not a charming princess nor do I expect a perfect man. In fact, my definition of my prince charming is nothing special at all. I wanted a person who is strong, kind, and down to earth. And you are the one.

I am just writing to you to express what I felt after our meeting today. I am not sure if we can be a good couple or not. But, I would definitely want you to be friends with you. And even if that is not possible, I will happily keep you somewhere in my memories as a perfect gentleman, something that I believe never existed.
Once again, thanks for the lovely time.

Your's
Me

Photo by Nick Morrison on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice meeting you!

Prashant V Shrivastava Hi, It was nice interacting with you. I had thought that it would be a formal pre-wedding meetings , but I...